torsdag den 29. marts 2012

SCAMMER MESSAGES OF THE DAY


Your New Friend Miss Rebecca - rebecca godwill (rebecca_83love@yahoo.com.sg)
From: rebecca godwill
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:08 AM
To: rebecca_83love@yahoo.com.sg
Subject: Your New Friend Miss Rebecca

Hello Dear
=0A How are you doing in life, I Want to introduce my self to you before = could go further,I am lady Rebecca by name i came across your contact =0Ahere on classified so i decided to drop a note to let you know that i=am interested to you for friendship,Please i will like you to e-mail me=back with my e-mail address ( rebecca_83love@yahoo.com.sg ) because i h=ve a special reason why have contacted you so that i can send you my ph=tos and tell you more about myself is my email i am waiting to get a re=ly from you,
Yours New Friend
Miss Rebecca Thanks
_________________________________________________________

REOPLY TO - louisehoward1997@yahoo.co.uk

Dear beloved one - 'Louise Howard'(louisehoward1997@nhs.queens.co.uk)
-----Mensagem Original-----
From: Louise Howard
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 4:18 PM Subject: [Bulk] Dear beloved one

Dear beloved one in christ,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in the hospital to help me email you and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before i die.

I am Mrs Louise Howard from Fredonia, New york United State of america but presently in United Kingdom,I am 69 years old,suffering from a long time cancer of the breast.From all indication my condition has really deteriorated and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer has gotten to a critical stage. I was brought up in a motherless babies home, and was married to my late husband Johnson Finchley for twenty years without a child.

My husband and I are true Christians,we lived all lives in United Kingdom because he worked here as a contractor, but quite unfortunately he died in a fatal motor accident.Since his death I decided not to re-marry and because of my bad stage of health,I sold all my inheritance and deposited the total sum of $12.8million dollars with a bank here in the United Kingdom.

Presently this money is still in the Bank and the management of the Bank just wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my  behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated.I am with a laptop in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment which i use with the assistance of the nurses and my doctor around.I have since lost my ability to talk properly and my doctors have restricted my use of the laptop unless one of them is with me.

It is my last wish to see that this my hard earn money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among charities organization,the poor and the motherless babies home where I came from.I want you to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows within your reach.

I must let you know  that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option, I hope you will help realise my dying heart desire.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in United Kingdom. I will also issue a letter of authority to the bank, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.Hope to hear from you soonest and the peace of they Lord be with you and your family.

Yours dying sister in Christ,
Louise Howard.
___________________________________________________________
REPLY TO - unibenkgh@live.com

Head of Finace (H.F.) - 'Mr. Nyarko Dadzie' (donfred37@yahoo.co.uk)

From: Mr. Nyarko Dadzie
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:47 AM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject:  Head of Finace (H.F.)



Attention

My name is Nya=ko Dadzie, Head of Finance UniBank (Ghana) Limited. I have important infor=ation to disclose to the rightful owner of this email ID, but before I do =o, I will want you to avail us with your co-ordinates as we have it in our=Data here. This is because the information is vital and will bring joy to =ou and I in the nearest future.

For a prove of (ID) ownership= I request you reconfirm your

Full Name......................=...
House address........................
Phone..............=................
Country..............................
Occupa=ion...........................

The need for a reconfirmation =s to ascertain the authenticity of your claim to avert any mistake the ban=s payment procedures.

I wait for your earliest response
=0A
With Best Regards and have a lovely day

Mr. Nyarko D=dzie
Head of Finace (H.F.)
___________________________________________________________
REPLY TO - bgsblcmtnlease@365trade.net

WE OFFER BANK INSTRUMENT FOR YOUR PROJECT !!! - 'Abdulaziz Mahmoud Kazkaz'(bgsblcmtnlease41@gmail.com)

-----Mensagem Original-----
From: Abdulaziz Mahmoud Kazkaz
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 8:45 PM
Subject:  WE OFFER BANK INSTRUMENT FOR YOUR PROJECT !!!

Dear Sir

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M MIN and Eur/USD 5B MAX
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC London , Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or Any Top 50 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via Email: bgsblcmtnlease@365trade.net ,
or through skype:  ( bgsblcmtnlease )   in other to furnish you with other information.

Best Regards
Abdulaziz Mahmoud Kazkaz
________________________________________________________

From Datin Sumarni Binti Hussein - Datin Sumarni Binti Hussein (cangrenner@live.com)
From: Datin Sumarni Binti Hussein
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 8:10 PM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: From Datin Sumarni Binti Hussein

Assalamualaikum=br style="font-family: times, serif; font-style: normal;">
I am Datin Sumarni Binti Hussein,a Malay=that nationalized in England. I am childless and a widow. I am married to=late Dato Hakim Halim Hussein of blessed memory who worked in Kuwait for =welve years and retired as an oil merchant, before he died in 2007. After=the death of my husband, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside=my matrimonial home.

I fought again=t cancer with 3 years after his death, fibroid problems and hearing impai=ment as a result of drug reactions. We were married for Twelve years with=ut children. He died after a short illness. Recently, my doctor told me t=at I would not last long in the next 3 months because of my illness with =ancer.
=br style="font-family: times, serif; font-style: normal;">We have a deposit of £6,=00,000.00(Six Million British Pound Sterling) with a bank in England. I wa=t to invest these funds into charity organization. In short I want to use=it to improve humanity. I am taking this decision because I do not have a=child who will inherit this money and I can not believe my relatives, because t=ey were hostile to me, since I have been suffering from cancer.As soon as I receive your reply, I shall in=orm my lawyer to help you with the release of the funds to you. I want yo= to exclusively use this fund to help the less privileged and build orpha=age homes.

The grace of Allah e=couraged me to take this bold step.Please also assure me that you will act= accordingly as I stated herein.

Re=ly me at my private e-mail: datinsumarni_bintihussein@yahoo.comAllah blessings.

Datin Sumarni Binti Hussein

</html
__________________________________________________________

From The Coin Security UK.., - Coin Security UK(coin.s@secretary.net)
From: Coin Security UK
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:20 PM
To:
Subject: From The Coin Security UK..,

Dear, Today is exactly 1 year; a bank official from Barclays Bank UK deposited a trunk container in our vault that has your name as the beneficiary. We have made several contacts to reach him and could not get through which we now write to inform you about it. It is very important that you respond to this so that we will know you got this letter. Your urgent response is needed. Michael Shittu The secretary Coin Security UK E-mail: coin.s@secretary.net E-mail:coin_uk@mail.com
__________________________________________________________
REPLY TO - davidmedo@mail.com

I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONES!!! - 'David Medo'(lis.wooff@virgin.net)
-----Mensagem Original-----
From: David Medo
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:04 PM Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONES!!!

Dear friend,

My name is David medo, from Sierra Leone, But am presently in the BUDUBURAM refugee camp, in Accra Ghana.in-addition, my late father, deposited two boxes of consignment, containing 50kg of Gold dust and Spendable and loosed cash worth Fifteen Million dollars (i.e. $15, 000000) in a security company here in GHANA, before he was killed during the civil war in my country in Sierra Leone of which i am his next of kin. More so, sir I am contacting you to be my foreign beneficiary ,so that you will help me invest my funds in a profitable business in your country, This is because my  late father, before he was kill advise me never to invest this fund here in AFRICA so that the political eyes in my country will not notice me. and also arrange for me to come over to your country and complete my education want you to know that I have  mapped out 35% for you as my foreign beneficiary , 60% for me and the remaining 5% will be use  to recover expenses on phone call and all the money spent
  on transferring the money into y

 Thanks for your kindness

, pls if you know you can be of help to me. Reply my mail to this id, davidmedo@mail.com or davidmedo14@mail.com

Best thanks.
David.
____________________________________________________
LOAN OFFER - financial aid (charityfinancialaid@gmail.com)
-----Mensagem Original-----
From: financial aid
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 8:10 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: LOAN OFFER

Hello,

Are You Desperately in need of a loan help? Have you be denied of a
loan from your bank or any Financial Firm? Do you need financial
assistance? Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home? Do
you want to have a Business of your own and you need Financial Loan
Help? Contact us today for your Financial Loan Help. We are willing to
help you out on  either Business or Personal Loans.

Offer are Available and at affordable interest rate of 3%.

If intrested, you are to fill the APPLICATION FORM given below.

        BORROWER'S APPLICATION FORM

First Name:________________________ __
Last Name:_________________________ ___
Gender:_______________________ ________
Marital status:_______________________
Contact Address:______________________
City/Zip code:________________________
Country:_____________________ ________
Date of Birth:________________________
Amount Needed as Loan:________________
Loan Duration:_____________________ ___
Monthly Income/Yearly Income:_________
Occupation:__________________ _______
Purpose for Loan:___________________
House Phone:________________________ ________
Cell Phone:________________________ ________
Have you apply for a loan before? ________
CONTACT: charityfinancialaid@gmail.com
============================
Kindly Regards,
Mrs. Charity Morgan
Managing Director
CEO/(Online Advertiser)
_____________________________________________________________

PRIVATE,,. - 'This Message Is From Mr.Richard Rompas' (rompasrichard11@gmail.com)
-----Mensagem Original-----
From: This Message Is From Mr.Richard Rompas
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:35 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: PRIVATE,,.



Good Day,

I am Mr.Richard Rompas ,Auditing and Account Credit Officer,Bank Islam
Malaysia Berhad.

I do insist in your confidence in this transaction. I am making this
contact with you, based on reliable information available to me courtesy of
internet business index and confirmed by my local chambers of commerce and
industry concerning your reputation.Thus I am convinced you would be
capable to provide me with a solution to a money transfer transaction of
Twenty Eight Million, Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. This is to
seek your cooperation as my foreign partner and your assistance to enable
me own a property and invest in the stable economy of your country. Accept
my apologies if this mail does not suit your personal or business ethics.

All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be
revealed to you in due course. For your assistance, you shall receive 25%
of the funds to be transferred and 10% will be set aside for all expenses
incurred by both parties. I will appreciate if you can reply me.

Kindly delete this e-mail if it does not suit your personal or business
ethics, as I will gladly appreciate.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Richard Rompas
____________________________________________________________
Update - Edward Mansah (edwardmansah@gmail.com)
From: Edward Mansah
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 8:10 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Update

Date: 17/03/2012.

Attention beneficiary:
We decided to communic=te with you through this medium as instructed by United Nations to inform =ou of the release and approval of your long expected payment which was app=oved few days ago after series of meetings between United Nations and Memb=rs of Economic West African States(Ecowas) and G8 Committee to release her=beneficiaries fund through SNS bank of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
 
Reasons for not having your payment released over the years was =s a result of your refusal to adhere to advice to stop your wrong dealing =ith impostors and impersonators few years ago.In respect of this an order =as issued to move the fund to SNS bank in Amsdterdam pending when the fund=will be reapproved for your payment.
 
You are hereby warned to desist from communicating with anyone i= regard to your payment for now until your fund is transferred to you by t=e authorized bank to avoid any sort of interruption.To get your file send =ccross to the payment bank,you will be required to forward to our Commissi=n the followings: copy of your valid identification, your office & hom= address, telephone numbers and your banking details.Once we receive the f=llowing informations the legal documents and relevant papers work for the =ayment will be made available on your behalf and send to the bank for imme=iately processing of your fund transfer.
 
This instruction is urgent so do not hesitate or delay to send t=e requirement to avoid unnecessary delays.

Best regards.

______________________________________________________

Very Expensive (e), - FRANCINE HUPERT (hupert-francine@hotmail.fr)

From: FRANCINE HUPERT
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:33 PM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Very Expensive (e),

Very Expensive (e),

I apologize for th=s intrusion, my name Hupert Francine and I am of French origin, the wife o= JOEL Hupert Fire. I had to contact you this way because I want to do some=hing very important to me. It looks a bit suspicious especially since you =o not know me and I do not know you well. I suffer from a brain cancer tha= has a terminal illness, my doctor just told me that my days are numbered =ecause of my health deteriorated. Depending on what the doctor has justified me, now moves a b=ll cage in my brain, I have this disease for more than 4 years. I am a wid=w and I have not had children.

I have the intention to do=ate all my goods. I was about to sell my business with a company of timber=exports to Europe, where I live in Israel for years to monitor the activit=es of this company with all the money will go to various charities: servic= centers, orphanages, churches, associations and humanitarian work of the =omeless. I do not know what field of activity that works well, but I would=like to help you help others. I have now in my personal account is an acco=nt, well maintained block, the sum of  ($ 6,845,000) has Standrd Chartere= Bank had saved for an orphanage building project in your country, a proje=t that eventually replaced by a financial donation to UNICEF is the place =or the homeless of the tragic events in Haiti. I shall be pleased to give =ou money that can help your business and its projects, please accept this =ecause it is a gift that I inform you wholeheartedly and without anything =n return.

I wish, however, confirmation of your contact: =name, full address).
What profession exercise?
Are you married?=/font>
=b>Do you have children?
How old are you?
Listen to what proje=t you do with these funds?

I suffer a lot and I am very scared because I can hardl= sleep at night and day. I do not want to die without having given any mon=y to a good person who will use it to help others if I think it would be a=loss of the left in the bank account that will make the property after a p=riod of lack of demand.

Waiting for you as soon as possib=e approaches to the acquisition of my gift, I wish you good health, with a=l the happiness in this world.

Happy New Year 2012!
That's t=o thousand and twelve for you and your family full of joy and happiness, i= overflows with joy and prosperity not to mention health
<=iv style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">Best wishes=to you all!
May peace and mercy of God be with you.
=div style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">

FRANCINE HUPERT=/b>
___________________________________________________________
 alex_1@aliceadsl.fr -

-----Mensagem Original-----
From: alex_1@aliceadsl.fr
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 8:28 PM
To:



Dear Sir/Madam,

              I am Mr.Alex Pedro,managinig Don pedro oil and gas nig ltd. We are
a company who deal mineral resources,crude oil,fuel,gasoline,diesel and export
into the Canada/America and Europe.We are searching for representatives who can
help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in the Canada/America and
Europe as well as making payments through you to us.Please if you are interested
in transacting business with us we will be glad. Please contact us for more
information,Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative
in Canada/America and Europe. Please if you are interested forward to us your
phone number/fax and your full contact addresses . Thanks in advance

Best Regards.
Alex Pedro.
___________________

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar